In this workshop, learn specific ways to transition your HR department from a cost center to where it belongs as a profit center. This workshop is will be based on the Six Point HR Business Philosophy:
- HR serves net income.
- There are no HR problems but business issues with HR solutions.
- HR Law of Parsimony: HR initiatives with least moving parts possible – sophistication in simplicity.
- HR as profit center serving net income via revenue growth.
- Least noble thing HR can do is increase net income via layoffs. Even in good times companies should always be right sized.
- HR as employee advocate motivating people by making them a part of something greater than themselves – your company!